- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Hyperbody MSc1&3 Media Studies Lecture Series, Fall 2014. First Lecture titled "Printing Outside The Box" by Tim Geurtjens - Joris Laarman Lab, @ Continuous Variation Workshop in Protospace, Monday, 13th October, 16.00 hrs.
Joris Laarman LAB is using 3D-printing techniques in most of their project. Sometimes just as a design tool, but increasingly also for actual functional prototypes. Frustration about the absurd high cost of 3D-printing and the lack of large enough building volumes led them to the development of the MX3D-program. MX3D stands for Multi Axis 3D Printing. By combining Industrial robots with different printing tools, they can now print large structures in many materials such as thermoset plastics or even Stainless steel and Aluminium.