- 23 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at symposium on Architectural Ecologies
- 14 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier appointed member of PhD candidates review committee for RCAT at AHO
- 09 AprLecture Kas Oosterhuis at Symposium "Smart City, Smart Environment", Internet Of Things IoT Day Rotterdam
- 05 AprEstablishment of the Sino-Dutch Research Center for Building in Extreme Climates the 27th of March 2014 at Harbin Institute of Technology.
- 04 AprAchilleas Psyllidis and Dr. Nimish Biloria will be presenting at the Research Workshop: Smart Cities and Big Data in Aarhus, Denmark.
- 02 AprProf. Kas Oosterhuis has been invited as a Guest Professor at the Harbin Institute of Technology, P. R. China
- 27 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, China
- 25 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- 21 MarJaime del Val, Associacion Transdiciplinar, Reverso lectures at Hyperbody
- 18 MarThe Value of Design 2014 symposium will be led by prof. Kas Oosterhuis
International conference and workshop, 14-17 February, 2012, Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam. Visit socialcitiesoftomorrow.nl for more information.
Social Cities of Tomorrow conference text
Social Cities of Tomorrow
Social Cities of Tomorrow explores how urban designers, interface developers, app builders, policy makers, housing coorations, artists, scientists and others can use digital technologies to organise citizen engagement, and to contribute to our social cities of tomorrow.
NetworkLAB has as its mission to create a testing ground where research on the actual effects of new technologies can be put into practice and where assumptions can be tested. They will present two recent projects: a storytelling project at the NDSM wharf where objects were tagged with a newly developed prototag by the TU Delft as well as a project where Pachube was used to organize an issue-community around the debate on air-quality and the maximum speed-limit on the Amsterdam ring road.
Partners involved: Smart in Public & Archis with Hyperbody TU Delft, De Waag, NDSM, Pachube, Vurb, Picnic, Intelligent Gaming TU Eindhoven