- 29 JanDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as board member OCEAN Design Research Association
- 29 JanNext Generation Building special issue: info-matter, edited by Dr. Nimish Biloria and Matias Del Campo is out now.
- 27 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: EXPO 2025 (World Expo Rotterdam 2025)
- 26 JanHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish paper on Structural Optimization for Materially Informed D2RP
- 15 JanJoint PhD student Tiantian Du joins Hyperbody
- 12 Jan Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi discuss how robotic processes improve the built environment in Delta interview
- 04 JanFibrous Smart Material Topologies initiated by Dr. Nimish Biloria has received funding from 3TU.Bouw and will be implemented in collaboration with TU Eindhoven, U Twente and EURECAT
- 26 NovHyperbody MSc2 studios "Design To Robotic Production" and "Inter-Activating Environments" prototypes at exhibition "Synthetic 2015"
- 24 NovProf. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at Dubai Chamber of Commerce on 24th of November at 13:30. The lecture is entitled: "Unchaining The Building Industry"
- 12 NovSocialGlass is among the selected projects to be presented at 'De Veranderende Stad' Exhibition in Amsterdam
Textrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
Textrinium, the Smart Textile based real-time interactive installation is now on exhibit at the Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI).
The installation was developed under the Info-Matter agenda of Interactive Environments for the EU Research project: METABODY.
The project was developed as a collaborative initiative lead by Dr. Nimish Biloria (Hyperbody, TU Delft) & Dr. Delia Dumitrescu (Program Director, Textile Design, University of Boras).
Textrinium materials: Arduino, servo motors, mini speakers, conductive yarn, thermochromic paint, elastan and polyester fabric, carbon fiber rods, photoluminicent paint, PVC tubes, embedded lighting
Students: Marien Teeuw, Bob Heester, Dimitra Dritsa, Esther Slagter
Tutors: Hyperbody, TU Delft : Dr. Nimish Biloria, Jia Rey Chang, Pablo Baquero
University of Boras : Dr. Delia Dumitrescu, Dr. Hanna Landin, Marjan Kooroshni
Venue: CETI, 41 Rue des Metissages, 59100 Tourcoing, France.
Exhibition dates: 26th of March to the 22nd of April