- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Dr. Nimish Biloria invited as Speaker at the worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) event at the V2 Institute for the Unstable Media, Rotterdam
Dr. Nimish Biloria has been invited as a speaker to the 4th edition of the IoT, Built Environment & Smart City Meeting to be held on the 9th April at the V2, Rotterdam. Dr. Biloria"s talk, within the Info-Matter research umbrella shall specifically focus on the creation of Hybrid, Intra-active built environments at variable scales. Three projects: METABODY: at the Architectural Installation scale (An EU Culture project, which Dr. Biloria is leading from Hyperbody) as well as Social Glass and OSMoSys: at the City/Urban scale (developed by Dr. Biloria"s PhD researcher, Achilleas Psyllidis in collaboration with the Delft Social Data Science Lab) shall be showcased.