- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
At Rob|Arch 2016 in Sydney, Sina Mostafavi presents the one-to-one prototyping procedures of informed robotic 3D printing and multimode robotic production. The presentation addresses design, development and implementation of Materially Informed Design to Robotic Production (MID2RP) systems, with the goal to o achieve performative porosity and hybridity in architecture at various scales, ranging from macro to micro.
ROB|ARCH2016, from 14th to 19th of March, will provide hands-on experience with the most recent robotic technologies as well as a platform for dissemination and an opportunity for researchers and industry to exchange expertise, explore methods, compare techniques and forge new connections.
More info on the conference and schedule: http://www.robarch2016.org/ and http://bit.ly/1Mb7JRQ