- 21 SepAGILE FAB, Busting the last ghosts of modernism - Hyperbody organizes an international workshop taking place from 21-25 September 2015
- 16 SepThe Robotic Building Team of Hyperbody published a paper on "Design to Robotic Production System for Informed Material Deposition" @ eCAADe 2015
- 07 SepSocialGlass was the official real-time crowd-management platform for SAIL 2015
- 02 SepInteractive Architecture for Delft, lecture and debate by prof. Kas Oosterhuis @ Beta Balie Delft
- 02 SepDr. Nimish Biloria, in an interview with B Nieuws explains the intent and the novelty of the EU Culture project METABODY
- 24 AugSeamless Variation in Design to Robotic Production Processes
- 28 JulDr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Living Machines conference on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems, 28-31 July 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- 27 JulJia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture in LAVA-Axon Workshop "Kinetic Structure"
- 14 JulHyperbody's METABODY team exhibits 1:1 real-time interactive installations at the METATOPIA public event taking place 14th - 25th July at Media Lab Prado, Madrid, Spain
- 09 JulAchilleas Psyllidis gives 2 presentations at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the purpose of CUPUM 2015
Dr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the 2017 eCaaDe conference: Sharing of computable Knowledge, ShoCK!, 20th - 22nd September 2017
Internet of Things, pervasive nets, Knowledge 'on tap', Big Data, Wearable devices and the 'Third wave' of AI are disruptive technologies that are upsetting our globalised world as far as it can be foreseen from now on.
So academicians, professionals, researchers, students, innovation factories... are warmly invited to further shake up and boost our innovative and beloved CAAD world with new ideas, paradigms and points of view.
Will our fine buildings and design traditions survive? Or, will they 'simply' be hybridized and enhanced by methods, techniques and CAAD tools? Obviously computation is needed to match the ever-growing performance requirements, but this is not enough to answer all these questions; we have to deal with the essence of problems: improve design solutions for a better life!
As life is not a matter of single individuals, we need to increase collaboration and to improve knowledge sharing. This means going back to focus on human beings, and involves the humanistic approach, and the long history of design… from handicrafts to thinking to technology... and vice versa.
A large spiral of architectura as eternal as our city.
We look forward to welcoming you!