- 16 NovKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at SCALELESSSEAMLESS - International Symposium on integrated planning processes
- 14 Nov McNeel Hackfest in protoSPACE
- 12 OctFabrication Based Design and RhinoVAULT workshop
- 11 OctBook launch presentation: Hyperbody, First Decade of Interactive Architecture
- 30 AugHenriette Bier @ Blankensee-Colloquium 2012 on Neighborhood Technologies
- 29 JunMSc1 reNDSM Design Studio Final Reviews @ NDSM loods
- 23 MayLunch Lecture by ROK partners Silvan Oesterle and Matthias Rippman
- 07 MayLecture: Digital Prototyping by Jeroen van Ameijde
- 07 MayHot-Cold Transition Workshop, protoSPACE, 7th - 12th of May 2012
- 23 AprLecture: Cognition, People and Design
Kas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference Critical and Clinical Cartographies co-organized by Hyperbody
((( General Information
Theory Section and Hyperbody, Department of Architecture, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, TU Delft, The Netherlands
Heidi Sohn, Henriette Bier, Andrej Radman, Stavros Kousoulas and Jasper Schaap.
Day One: Legermuseum, Korte Geer 1, Delft.
Day Two: Berlagezaal, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Julianalaan 134, Delft.
Heidi Sohn, Henriette Bier, Andrej Radman, Patrick Healy and Stavros Kousoulas
Eds. Andrej Radman and Heidi Sohn, 010 Publishers, Rotterdam
Jenny Dankelman, Christian Girard, Arie Graafland, Keith Evan Green, N. Katherine Hayles, Frans C. T. van der Helm, Kas Oosterhuis, Antoine Picon, Rachel Prentice, Sjoerd van Tuinen.
The conference on Embodiment and Technology and Care and Design is organised by the Theory Section and Hyperbody of the TU Delft Architecture Department, in cooperation with Industrial Design Designing Health Research programme, and the Bio Mechatronics and Bio Robotics Section of the Department of Bio Mechanical Engineering, TU Delft.
The four panels during the two days will provide for different points of entry to the problem of the body and its milieux.