- 14 MarHyperbody presents at RAM/ramfoundation exhibition "T.O.P. UP" opening on the 16th of March 2014
- 08 MarKeynote Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the 11th International Convention of Architecture in Budapest
- 28 Febprof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at MC2014 conference - Grenoble, France
- 27 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Technical Program Committee member of SEC2014 conference
- 17 FebDr. Nimish Biloria publishes article: Inter-performing morphologies in the Architecture Institute of Korea Magazine
- 07 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotic Buildings at the Institute of Experimental Architecture, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- 05 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotics in Architecture at the chair for Building Realisation and Robotics at TUM, Germany
- 04 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Ir. Chris Kievid join the Delft Robotics Institute delegation visiting potential Horizon 2020 partners in the Munich area
- 24 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: 2628CLIMATOR
- 11 JanAchilleas Psyllidis publishes an article in the ATLANTIS Magazine
Architecture of Change
lecture by Branko Kolarevic
28th may 2014 - 15:00, Hyperbody protoSPACE
This lecture surveys essential concepts and significant past and current projects that deal with interactive, responsive environments, i.e. buildings that can change their configuration, appearance, and environmental conditions in response to patterns of occupation and context (and in return can shape those too). The principal argument is that change in architecture is far from being adequately addressed or explored theoretically, experimentally, or phenomenologically.
Branko Kolarevic is a Professor of Architecture at the University of Calgary Faculty of Environmental Design, where he also holds the Chair in Integrated Design and co-directs the Laboratory for Integrative Design (LID). He has taught architecture at several universities in North America and Asia and has lectured worldwide on the use of digital technologies in design and production.