- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
We would like to invite you to the final presentation on interactive playground environments on January 21 from 14:00-15:30h in the faculty-room at the Delft Science Centre (on the TU campus). You will see three beautiful, intriguing concepts presented and discussed - students and staff are looking forward to your visit.
The Interactive Environments Minor is a six months multidisciplinary course involving ID-Studiolab (Industrial Design) and Hyperbody (Architecture). The minor is hosted by the Science Centre of the TU Delft in a dedicated design laboratory space.
In addition, the students will exhibit their work from January 25 to January 28. In that week you are more than welcome to visit us in the design space of the Science Center.
The location is:
Faculty Room - Science Centre Delft
2628 RX Delft
Chris Kievid (c.kievid AA tudelft DDD nl) - Hyperbody
Aadjan van der Helm (a.j.c.vanderhelm AA tudelft DDD nl) - ID-Studiolab
Current minor blog: http://www.interactive-environments.nl/
Last years minor blog: http://www.jaskiewicz.net/interactive-environments