- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
Prof. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
June 15th, 2017 - 13:45 @ Protospace, TUD
The talk will focus on two correlated themes: Embedded Architectures and Information-based design. The former constitutes an attempt to intensely integrate architectures with their specific setting, while the latter focuses on design method and chiefly concerns integrative computational design based on data-collection and the upgrading of data into information, data-visualization, and data-processing. The research will be exemplified by works undertaken at the Research Center for Architecture and Tectonics and the Advanced Computational Design Laboratory at the Oslo School of Architecture and Design.
Prof. Dr. Michael U. Hensel is a practicing architect, researcher, educator and writer. His current work focuses on three themes: [i] Performance-oriented Architectures (New Environments and Embedded Architectures), [ii] Integrative Information-based Design, and [iii] interdisciplinary and practice-oriented integrated research and teaching in architecture. He is professor and director of the Research Centre for Architecture and Tectonics at the Oslo School of Architecture and Design, as well as founding and acting chairman of the OCEAN Design Research Association.