- 04 NovParametric Design Workshop on Form and Component at Southeast University of China
- 29 OctLecture Nimish Biloria at Design + Code Conference at the Ducth Design Week
- 27 Oct'Hypnosis' Lecture and workshop by Peter Macapia/labDORA on developing aggregate architectural studies
- 23 OctTomasz Jaskiewicz, PhD candidate of Hyperbody, presents paper at the ACADIA 2010 conference
- 19 OctDr. Ir. J.C. (Hans) Hubers wins best paper award in ASCAAD 2010 conference in Fez, Maroc
- 15 OctHyperbody invited at Architecture Biennale Beijing 2010: Schools Exhibition
- 14 OctMuscle projects and Minor installation - Cloud_4 featured in the main programme of the Lodz Design Festival in Poland
- 07 OctTomasz Jaskiewicz, PhD candidate of Hyperbody, guest critic at IaaC
Hyperbody, MSc 3, InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: Protospace, Zaal D
Time: 10am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria
The Hyperbody MSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their P2 review on the 24th June 2011.
The MSc3 research studio specifically focuses on designing a large scale Transferium (central station with bus stations and associated infrastructure > both social and programatic) in Almere, The Netherlands. The complexity of such a large scale project has been systematically broken down into interdependent social, environmental and spatial agent based simulation sets for deriving generative spatial logic for the Transferium. The P2 presentations will thus showcase bottom-up research driven design strategies as the initial phase of these graduation projects and in doing so will defend their positions as regards the symbiotic relation between computational, subjective and intuitive data sets.