- 24 MarInternational Colloquium: Design-to-Robotic-Production & -Operation (D2RP&O)
- 18 Mar18th of March Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi participate in international symposium Les formes du digital at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 MarMarch 14th - June 19th Robotic Building team participates in the exhibition Imprimer le monde at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 Mar14 March 15:00h Lecture by Jose Sanchez: Architecture for the commons
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis holds masterclass The How and Why of Parametric Design on Tuesday 14 March 16.00h during Design Days Dubai 2017
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis exhibits his parametric Body Chair at Design Days Dubai 2017 from 14-18 March 2017
- 10 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the 2017 eCaaDe conference: Sharing of computable Knowledge, ShoCK!
- 06 FebFibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
- 03 FebFriday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
- 24 JanHenriette Bier acts as reviewer for Elsevier Journal Automation in Construction
Prof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
Polypodium, as part of Beirut Design Week, is hosting seven speakers and two sessions around the theme of Growing Sustainability.
On Tuesday 24 May at 7 pm at Polypod, architects Aram Yeretzian, Kas Oosterhuis and Maha Nasrallah will showcase their architectural work followed by a moderated discussion on advancing sustainable building strategies beyond current practice.
On Thursday 26 May at 7 pm at Polypod, Nour Kays of NK design, Waleed Jad and Marc Metni of Waste, and Ziad Abichaker of GGRIL, will speak about their process as they recycle everyday trash into usable and well-designed objects.
Polypodium invites local and global luminaries to bring people together to discuss ideas and the creative process. The events take place within our informal studio space, which encourages more personal interaction with the speakers. So far the series have involved graphic designers, authors, thought-leaders, product designers, architects, filmmakers, artists, and information designers.