- 28 MarHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 23 Marguest researcher Ismael Quevedo Medina joins hyperBODY
- 21 MarMarco Verde lecturing at AA Visiting School in Paris
- 18 MarBook launch presentation: Towards a New Kind of Building - A Designers' Guide for Non-Standard Architecture
- 17 MarInteractive Workshop with Prof. Antonino Saggio and Hyperbody
- 09 MarMinor project ‘Linked’ shortlisted project for 3rd International Competition TRIMO URBAN CRASH
- 03 MarLecture by Kas Oosterhuis - New Kind of Building
- 25 FebQuantum Point Cloud Workshop - Spring 2011: Feb 25th - March 15th
- 17 FebProf Kas Oosterhuis entry for the 2011 Buckminster Fuller Challenge: QuantumBIM
- 16 FebSilver DDC Award 2011 for InteractiveWall
Kas Oosterhuis will give a lecture at the ALIVE 2013 symposium at the ETH in Zurich. The symposium will take place on the 8th of July 2013.
ALIVE 2013 proposes to embrace the unknown and cultivate the architectural discipline towards an integrated, co-operative and cross-disciplinary practice that responds to natural evolution through more than formally adapting it.
This symposium highlights a number of approaches of leading international practitioners and researchers who investigate novel interrelations between architecture, nature and humanity for a future, alive architecture.