- 04 NovParametric Design Workshop on Form and Component at Southeast University of China
- 29 OctLecture Nimish Biloria at Design + Code Conference at the Ducth Design Week
- 27 Oct'Hypnosis' Lecture and workshop by Peter Macapia/labDORA on developing aggregate architectural studies
- 23 OctTomasz Jaskiewicz, PhD candidate of Hyperbody, presents paper at the ACADIA 2010 conference
- 19 OctDr. Ir. J.C. (Hans) Hubers wins best paper award in ASCAAD 2010 conference in Fez, Maroc
- 15 OctHyperbody invited at Architecture Biennale Beijing 2010: Schools Exhibition
- 14 OctMuscle projects and Minor installation - Cloud_4 featured in the main programme of the Lodz Design Festival in Poland
- 07 OctTomasz Jaskiewicz, PhD candidate of Hyperbody, guest critic at IaaC
Textrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
Textrinium, the Smart Textile based real-time interactive installation is now on exhibit at the Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI).
The installation was developed under the Info-Matter agenda of Interactive Environments for the EU Research project: METABODY.
The project was developed as a collaborative initiative lead by Dr. Nimish Biloria (Hyperbody, TU Delft) & Dr. Delia Dumitrescu (Program Director, Textile Design, University of Boras).
Textrinium materials: Arduino, servo motors, mini speakers, conductive yarn, thermochromic paint, elastan and polyester fabric, carbon fiber rods, photoluminicent paint, PVC tubes, embedded lighting
Students: Marien Teeuw, Bob Heester, Dimitra Dritsa, Esther Slagter
Tutors: Hyperbody, TU Delft : Dr. Nimish Biloria, Jia Rey Chang, Pablo Baquero
University of Boras : Dr. Delia Dumitrescu, Dr. Hanna Landin, Marjan Kooroshni
Venue: CETI, 41 Rue des Metissages, 59100 Tourcoing, France.
Exhibition dates: 26th of March to the 22nd of April