- 16 NovHenriette Bier acts as member of the scientific committee of Oxford Journal Interacting with Computers
- 16 NovA. Liu Cheng and H. Bier publish paper on Adaptive Building-Skin Components as Context-Aware Nodes in an Extended Cyber-Physical Network for IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things 2016
- 04 NovTiantian Du and Nimish Biloria hosted the workshop "Transitional Space Design and the Concept of Architectural Thermodynamics"
- 04 NovHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of IJAC journal
- 18 OctDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member for the CAAD Futures 2017 Conference: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of CAAD Futures 2017: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier certified reviewer of Elsevier's Journal of Materials and Design
- 23 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at MakeHappen! Inspiration Day 2016
- 16 SepHyperbody graduate students Ralph Cloot and Arwin Hidding in collaboration with Sina Mostafavi and supervised by Kas Oosterhuis design a building for Neurotopia
- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as Associate Partner for the LASG (Living Architecture Systems Group), University of Waterloo, Canada
Dr. Nimish Biloria invited as Speaker at the worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) event at the V2 Institute for the Unstable Media, Rotterdam
Dr. Nimish Biloria has been invited as a speaker to the 4th edition of the IoT, Built Environment & Smart City Meeting to be held on the 9th April at the V2, Rotterdam. Dr. Biloria"s talk, within the Info-Matter research umbrella shall specifically focus on the creation of Hybrid, Intra-active built environments at variable scales. Three projects: METABODY: at the Architectural Installation scale (An EU Culture project, which Dr. Biloria is leading from Hyperbody) as well as Social Glass and OSMoSys: at the City/Urban scale (developed by Dr. Biloria"s PhD researcher, Achilleas Psyllidis in collaboration with the Delft Social Data Science Lab) shall be showcased.