- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Kas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference Critical and Clinical Cartographies co-organized by Hyperbody
((( General Information
Theory Section and Hyperbody, Department of Architecture, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, TU Delft, The Netherlands
Heidi Sohn, Henriette Bier, Andrej Radman, Stavros Kousoulas and Jasper Schaap.
Day One: Legermuseum, Korte Geer 1, Delft.
Day Two: Berlagezaal, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Julianalaan 134, Delft.
Heidi Sohn, Henriette Bier, Andrej Radman, Patrick Healy and Stavros Kousoulas
Eds. Andrej Radman and Heidi Sohn, 010 Publishers, Rotterdam
Jenny Dankelman, Christian Girard, Arie Graafland, Keith Evan Green, N. Katherine Hayles, Frans C. T. van der Helm, Kas Oosterhuis, Antoine Picon, Rachel Prentice, Sjoerd van Tuinen.
The conference on Embodiment and Technology and Care and Design is organised by the Theory Section and Hyperbody of the TU Delft Architecture Department, in cooperation with Industrial Design Designing Health Research programme, and the Bio Mechatronics and Bio Robotics Section of the Department of Bio Mechanical Engineering, TU Delft.
The four panels during the two days will provide for different points of entry to the problem of the body and its milieux.