- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as the Program Committee member for the upcoming ICAT2E2017 conference, Qingdao, China
- 05 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at the Cityscape Global Conference taking place 5th September 2016, Conrad Dubai
- 30 AugKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier and Nimish Biloria talk about Hyperbody's future in Bnieuws
- 03 AugAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier win the best poster award at ISARC 2016
- 03 Aug3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
- 27 JulAli Reza and Nimish Biloria publish article in Springer Journal: Cognitive Neurodynamics: Navigating abstract virtual environment: an egg study
- 20 JulKas Oosterhuis and Alex Liu Cheng publish papers in archiDOCT vol. 7
- 08 JulJia-Rey Chang will present a cooperating real-time interactive fashion project in "Carrousel de Mimetique" of Immaterialicious.
- 01 Jul1st July, Final Review MSc 2 Design Studio GSM 3 (Game Set and Match 3)
- 27 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building in Springer's Architecture and Interaction
- By: A. Psyllidis
- Semantic Sensor Web; Ubiquitous Computing; Urban Informatics; Urban Computing; Open participatory platform; Semantic interoperability; Linked Data; IoT; Key performance indicators
Achilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14)
Achilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14). The Conference will be held at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) from July 2 to July 4, 2014 in Shanghai, China.
OntoPolis: A semantic participatory platform for performance assessment and augmentation of urban environments
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 11:30am (Session 1B: Smart City).
Venue: Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), Xuhui Campus, Haoran Hi-tech Building, Room 309
(55 West Guangyuan Road, Shanghai 200030, China).
The 10th Intelligent Environments conference, associated workshops and forums are organized by the Departments of Computer Science & Engineering with the Department of Automation of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU).
Intelligent Environments (IEs) use networked computing technology to create environments that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people. Such environments are as varied as the places people inhabit encompassing settings such as homes, classrooms, factories, transport, clothing and online virtual worlds, They are constructed using a mix of innovative software and hardware concepts and, as such, promote the efficiency of transactions and activities, facilitate presence and participation, improve user experience and enable better or new lifestyles or methods of production. Any aspect of science, engineering, architecture, sociology, government, education or business that touch on these ideas is relevant to this conference. The conference provides a multidisciplinary interactive forum for researchers and practitioners from the above disciplines to present theoretical and practical results of their work.
For information about the program visit:
For general information about this and past Intelligent Environments conferences visit: