- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
Immediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich will lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais on April 4 at 18:30.
How to design, build and house near the speed of human desire. Architectural praxis offers little and slow feedback. As design, building and inhabitation are treated as separate practices, feedback on the overall design takes place only over decades. Immediate Architecture research proposes to surpass these limitations, and to make the speed of change and feedback of architectural practice approach the speed of cognition and reaction of human beings. This should enable people to influence architectural processes more directly. Immediate Architecture is approached in the everyday practices of architecture - in use, building and design - and in the hybrid situations which arise from simultaneous processes. Advanced solutions are presented in each of the fields: interactive architecture, streaming fabrication, behavioural design tools. The results of the research are a series of projects and of applicable methods and tools, which each offer novel qualities in their own area of application.