- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
THE COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION CENTER (CIC) ON BIG DATA SCIENCE BETWEEN IBM & TU DELFT:
This year, IBM together with Delft Data Science have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to create a Collaborative Innovation Center (CIC) on Big Data Science. The CIC will focus on collaborative research, education and recruitment between the two partners. IBM and TU Delft join forces to set up an environment that stimulates and coordinates new and growing research and education challenges on the topic of Big Data. Both partners address the full spectrum of big data challenges by distinguishing 4Vs: volume, velocity, variety, veracity of data.
To celebrate the establishment of CIC, IBM and TU Delft organize a kick-off event at the Faculty of EEMCS.
Date: December 3, 2014.
Time: 11:00am - 17:30pm
Place: Faculty of EEMCS, Building 36, Mekelweg 4, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
More info about the program and registration for the event can be found here.
SocialGlass WILL BE DEMONSTRATED ON THE MARKET DURING THE KICK-OFF EVENT:
The SocialGlass platform has been selected by IBM to be demonstrated during the kick-off event of CIC, as part of the collaborative research framework and mutual technology exchange.