- 28 MarHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 23 Marguest researcher Ismael Quevedo Medina joins hyperBODY
- 21 MarMarco Verde lecturing at AA Visiting School in Paris
- 18 MarBook launch presentation: Towards a New Kind of Building - A Designers' Guide for Non-Standard Architecture
- 17 MarInteractive Workshop with Prof. Antonino Saggio and Hyperbody
- 09 MarMinor project ‘Linked’ shortlisted project for 3rd International Competition TRIMO URBAN CRASH
- 03 MarLecture by Kas Oosterhuis - New Kind of Building
- 25 FebQuantum Point Cloud Workshop - Spring 2011: Feb 25th - March 15th
- 17 FebProf Kas Oosterhuis entry for the 2011 Buckminster Fuller Challenge: QuantumBIM
- 16 FebSilver DDC Award 2011 for InteractiveWall
Henriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague.
Border Sessions is an international technology festival that offers a stage to authors, engineers, scientists, designers and artists. The programme is multi-disciplinary and broad in scope and features presentations of new technologies, creative ideas and scenarios for the future with a special focus on the themes: Security, Space, Health, Food, Internet and Cities. Border Sessions is affiliated with the renowned international music and literature festival Crossing Border that takes place in the same week. As one expects from a festival founded in this long tradition of artistic border crossings; Border Sessions presents music, film, arts and literature in a unique festival atmosphere where forward thinking professionals can be inspired and meet valuable contacts.