- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
Hyperbody showcases two interactive installations at IFoT 2016 Grand Finale
From 1 -3 June 2016, Delft will host the International Festival of Technology (IFoT) that features technology, music and art.
At the Grand Finale on June 3 2016, from 16.00 – 00.30 h, the Delft campus will be transformed into a giant stage for mind-blowing technology, awesome music, curious art and a highly varied food court. You will be amazed in every corner of the festival area. Entry is free of charge.
Textrinium will be exhibited in the 'Bazar'. The Bazar is the vibrant heart of the festival. A playground with a variety of colourful projects. Test the latest sports and games, escape from reality in a virtual 3D environment, search for clues and solve puzzles with your friends whilst locked in the escape room.
Robozoo will be exhibited at 'Future Industry'. What will the industry of the future be like? Will you see robots everywhere you go? Help solve a major security issue, visit the factory with futuristic algae, take on heavy duty tasks made easy and be 3D scanned in a flash.