- 03 JulHyperbody's MSc 2 Robotic Environments projects exhibited at Science Centre and V2_
- 02 Jul Hyperbody's Robotic Building team participates with MSc 2 projects in the D2RP event taking place 2-4 July at V2_
- 27 JunLecture by Prof. Kas Oosterhuis at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- 27 JunAchilleas Psyllidis publishes a book chapter in Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City, by Springer
- 16 JunLecture by Prof. Kas Oosterhuis at Leibniz Universität Hannover
- 16 JunAchilleas Psyllidis wins the 1st Prize for his project ROUTE on Linked Open Data for Smart Cities
- 14 JunDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as a member of the OCEAN design research association
- 08 JunSmart Textiles Workshop: Hyperbody and Smart Textiles at the University of Borås
- 29 MayAchilleas Psyllidis's paper accepted for publication and demonstration at the 15th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2015)
- 29 MayKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Sina Mostafavi and Jelle Feringa lecture at InDeSem 15
Hyperbody, MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: protoSPACE, Zaal D
Time: 11am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria & Ir. Han Feng
The Hyperbody MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their final review on the 22nd June 2011.
The MSc1 studio steeped into computational explorations at the social, environmental and structural fronts will present bottom-up design strategies aimed at designing a small scale Transferium (Tram station + Information/Experience hub) at the TU Delft campus.
The projects will outline process driven form finding techniques with a special emphasis on subjective and objective data sets co-evolving throughout the design time frame.