- 29 JanDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as board member OCEAN Design Research Association
- 29 JanNext Generation Building special issue: info-matter, edited by Dr. Nimish Biloria and Matias Del Campo is out now.
- 27 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: EXPO 2025 (World Expo Rotterdam 2025)
- 26 JanHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish paper on Structural Optimization for Materially Informed D2RP
- 15 JanJoint PhD student Tiantian Du joins Hyperbody
- 12 Jan Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi discuss how robotic processes improve the built environment in Delta interview
- 04 JanFibrous Smart Material Topologies initiated by Dr. Nimish Biloria has received funding from 3TU.Bouw and will be implemented in collaboration with TU Eindhoven, U Twente and EURECAT
- 26 NovHyperbody MSc2 studios "Design To Robotic Production" and "Inter-Activating Environments" prototypes at exhibition "Synthetic 2015"
- 24 NovProf. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at Dubai Chamber of Commerce on 24th of November at 13:30. The lecture is entitled: "Unchaining The Building Industry"
- 12 NovSocialGlass is among the selected projects to be presented at 'De Veranderende Stad' Exhibition in Amsterdam
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)