- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
Hyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
Date: THURSDAY 26th MARCH
Time 17:00 HRS
Location TU Delft, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Room R
The discussion will focus on Robotic Building (RB), which implies both physically built robotically augmented environments and robotically supported building processes. Reconfigurable, robotic environments incorporating sensor- actuator mechanisms enable buildings to interact with their users and surroundings in real-time and require design to production, and operation chains that may be (in part or as whole) implemented by robotic means.