- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Out Now! No. 01/2015
Special Issue: info-matter
Nimish Biloria & Matias del Campo
From the introduction:
Contemporary architectural praxis is in a continuous state of transformation. The introduction of sophisticated information technology driven design tools, constantly updating building information modeling protocols, new spatial policy demands coupled together with environmental regulations and cultural dynamics etc. are all open-ended phenomena within which today's architectural constructs have to efficiently perform. This dynamic meta-context brings about with it a vital thrust on developing integrated information driven and materially adaptive design processes for producing multi-performative architectural morphologies. Conceiving the built form as time-based bottom-up formations of interdependent spatial components rather than focusing on the development of a top-down form centered approach thus attains a vital position in the contemporary. Rapid transitions from Computer Aided Design to Computational Design and Simulation in order to absorb, process and understand dynamic meta-context based data sets and their potential to shape architectural matter is thus increasingly gaining prominence.
CONTINUE READING? - Click here to register and download.