- 23 OctDr. Nimish Biloria interviewed by CNN International and Fast Company
- 15 OctDr. Nimish Biloria gives a key note lecture at the ArcIntex Conference: Shaping (un)common grounds at TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 13 OctMedia Studies Lecture Series:Tim Geurtjens from Joris Laarman Lab lectures at Protospace
- 26 SepAchilleas Psyllidis and a group of Researchers from Web Information Systems & Delft Data Science are participating in New Horizons Festival
- 17 SepABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
- 09 SepMSc2 student projects Reflectego & RoboZoo featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 09 SepAmbiguous Topology performance featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 08 SepSina Mostafavi and Matthew Tanti publish and present in eCAADe2014(NCC, UK): DESIGN TO FABRICATION INTEGRATION AND MATERIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
- 04 SepKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier lecture and chair session, respectively, at the What's the Matter conference in Barcelona.
- 09 JulDr. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Jia-Rey Chang publish papers in the 3rd issue of Archidoct
Joint PhD student Tiantian Du joins Hyperbody
Tiantian Du is a PhD candidate in Harbin Institute of Technology, who has a Master Degree in architectural design and theory in the same university. Currently she is a joint PhD student in Hyperbody. She is working on a thesis in architecture design in the early phase driven by the concept of "transitional space". Her research is on "Office Building Design Driven by 'Transitional Space' Using Genetic Algorithm". Transitional space plays an important role in the energy saving and sustainability of the building, especially for the office building. The research aims to set up a system about the relationship between "transitional space" and "architectural space", and apply the system in the architecture design. She is very interested in using the genetic algorithm to find the diverse design solutions with relative evaluation factors. Her research is for a period of 1 year.