- 10 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Doha Architecture Forum
- 03 DecAchilleas Psyllidis participates in the Collaborative Innovation Center on Big Data Science between IBM and TU Delft
- 02 DecAlireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
- 22 NovAchilleas Psyllidis and Han Feng participate and present at the Urban Systems and Environment Conference in Guangzhou, China
- 20 NovDr. Nimish Biloria gives an Invited Talk, chairs scientific research sessions and operates as Scientific Committee member at ICONARCH II
- 13 NovSina Mostafavi and Nimish Biloria from Hyperbody with Soungmin Yu from ZHA Published in ACADIA 2014, Design Agency
- 13 NovKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference CCC co-organized by Hyperbody
- 12 NovHenriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague
- 11 NovDr. Nimish Biloria and Hyperbody students, showcase real-time interactive prototypes developed for the EU Project: Metabody at the DIG-it! exhibition
- 11 NovAchilleas Psyllidis from Hyperbody together with researchers from Web Information Systems demonstrate the SocialGlass platform prototype at DIG-it!
Wednesday January 27, 2016 at 10:00am in protoSPACE
BROADCAST: View online the presentations
The Hyperbody EXPO 2025 Design Studio anticipates Rotterdam's bid to host the World Expo, an event that tackles global problems through innovation and cultural exchange.
World Expo Rotterdam 2025 supports the move towards a new, sustainable reality. A reality in which we restore and preserve what we have and work together with businesses, governments and communities to create strategies for a smart, green and more resilient economy. Throughout this academic semester we have explored Changing Currents as the main theme of the studio.
Divided in ten groups, Hyperbody MSc.1 students explore leading subjects relevant for the first quarter of this century. They implement the Changing Currents theme through groundbreaking architectural solutions related to: decentralized networks, interactivity, water in the city, clean energy and Terraforming.
Join us, Wednesday 27th January 2016, for an exciting final review of our work, accompanied by a debate able to critically position Rotterdam within the World Expo 2025 race!
Kas Oosterhuis, Nimish Biloria, Henriette Bier, Ana Anton, Serban Bodea, Roel Van de Straat