- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Hyperbody, MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: protoSPACE, Zaal D
Time: 11am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria & Ir. Han Feng
The Hyperbody MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their final review on the 22nd June 2011.
The MSc1 studio steeped into computational explorations at the social, environmental and structural fronts will present bottom-up design strategies aimed at designing a small scale Transferium (Tram station + Information/Experience hub) at the TU Delft campus.
The projects will outline process driven form finding techniques with a special emphasis on subjective and objective data sets co-evolving throughout the design time frame.