- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
Time: Monday, 7 May, 12:45 - 13:45
Place: protoSPACE (Zaal D)
Jeroen van Ameijde is Head of Digital Prototyping at the Architectural Association in London. After graduating from the Delft University of Technology he has practiced in Holland, New York and Hong Kong and taught in a graduate design studio at the University of Pennsylvania. He has been working at the AA since 2007, teaching with various units and programs including the Design Research Lab graduate programme and since 2010 as Unit Master of Intermediate Unit 6. He has lectured and taught workshops in several universities worldwide and is co-director of the AA MakeLab and Capetown visiting schools.