- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Achilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab Researchers collaborate with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
It is now official! SocialGlass is one of the first projects to be included in the AMS portfolio of urban innovation proposals using intelligent data technologies. The collaboration has officially launched on February 19, 2015 in the context of the AMS Partner Event at the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT - Koninklijk Instituut door de Tropen).
Parallel to this, the official SocialGlass demo/promo video was demonstrated. Sponsored by the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions and created by Synergique, it gives a general idea of what SocialGlass is capable of.
SocialGlass was developed by:
Asst. Prof. Dr. Alessandro Bozzon; Dr. Stefano Bocconi; PhD Cand. ir. Achilleas Psyllidis; MSc ir. Christiaan Titos Bolivar
You can find the video below or by clicking here.
_ABOUT THE AMSTERDAM INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED METROPOLITAN SOLUTIONS (AMS):
The Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS) is the new institute for applied urban technology and design that aims to engineer the future city. It constitutes a unique consortium of academic (TU Delft, Wageningen UR, MIT), societal (Amsterdam Smart City, City of Boston, Waag Society, TNO), and industry (IBM, Cisco, Shell, KPN, Accenture, Aliander, ESA, Waternet) partners.
Click here to find out more about AMS.