- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Henriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague.
Border Sessions is an international technology festival that offers a stage to authors, engineers, scientists, designers and artists. The programme is multi-disciplinary and broad in scope and features presentations of new technologies, creative ideas and scenarios for the future with a special focus on the themes: Security, Space, Health, Food, Internet and Cities. Border Sessions is affiliated with the renowned international music and literature festival Crossing Border that takes place in the same week. As one expects from a festival founded in this long tradition of artistic border crossings; Border Sessions presents music, film, arts and literature in a unique festival atmosphere where forward thinking professionals can be inspired and meet valuable contacts.