- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
International conference and workshop, 14-17 February, 2012, Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam. Visit socialcitiesoftomorrow.nl for more information.
Social Cities of Tomorrow conference text
Social Cities of Tomorrow
Social Cities of Tomorrow explores how urban designers, interface developers, app builders, policy makers, housing coorations, artists, scientists and others can use digital technologies to organise citizen engagement, and to contribute to our social cities of tomorrow.
NetworkLAB has as its mission to create a testing ground where research on the actual effects of new technologies can be put into practice and where assumptions can be tested. They will present two recent projects: a storytelling project at the NDSM wharf where objects were tagged with a newly developed prototag by the TU Delft as well as a project where Pachube was used to organize an issue-community around the debate on air-quality and the maximum speed-limit on the Amsterdam ring road.
Partners involved: Smart in Public & Archis with Hyperbody TU Delft, De Waag, NDSM, Pachube, Vurb, Picnic, Intelligent Gaming TU Eindhoven