- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
Hyperbody, MSc 3, InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: Protospace, Zaal D
Time: 10am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria
The Hyperbody MSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their P2 review on the 24th June 2011.
The MSc3 research studio specifically focuses on designing a large scale Transferium (central station with bus stations and associated infrastructure > both social and programatic) in Almere, The Netherlands. The complexity of such a large scale project has been systematically broken down into interdependent social, environmental and spatial agent based simulation sets for deriving generative spatial logic for the Transferium. The P2 presentations will thus showcase bottom-up research driven design strategies as the initial phase of these graduation projects and in doing so will defend their positions as regards the symbiotic relation between computational, subjective and intuitive data sets.