- 14 MarHyperbody presents at RAM/ramfoundation exhibition "T.O.P. UP" opening on the 16th of March 2014
- 08 MarKeynote Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the 11th International Convention of Architecture in Budapest
- 28 Febprof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at MC2014 conference - Grenoble, France
- 27 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Technical Program Committee member of SEC2014 conference
- 17 FebDr. Nimish Biloria publishes article: Inter-performing morphologies in the Architecture Institute of Korea Magazine
- 07 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotic Buildings at the Institute of Experimental Architecture, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- 05 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotics in Architecture at the chair for Building Realisation and Robotics at TUM, Germany
- 04 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Ir. Chris Kievid join the Delft Robotics Institute delegation visiting potential Horizon 2020 partners in the Munich area
- 24 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: 2628CLIMATOR
- 11 JanAchilleas Psyllidis publishes an article in the ATLANTIS Magazine
25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
Architecture Days (Zilele Arhitecturii) is the most significant event organized entirely by students here, in Cluj-Napoca. It is the result of coordinated efforts of students of architecture, urban planning, arts and other related fields throughout Cluj-Napoca.
Our main theme for this year's lectures is 'Creative Research', a domain growing in popularity in Romania nowadays, but never sufficing in information. Our lectures aim to attract the attention of the public towards the knowledge gathered from interesting research projects in order to enrich the cultural and social life of our city. Our desire is to create the opportunity to present creative people and their ideas in an environment of open communication between students, architects, professors, local and international lecturers.
This year the event will take place between the 23rd and 26th of June 2016.
From InterFACE to interACT
The lecture will deliver essential notions of "Interactive Architecture". The contents include a brief introduction, the current architectural developments, the related technologies of Interactive Architecture. As a pioneer experimenting group in Interactive Architecture, the previous and current developing interactive projects of HyperBody Research Group will be mentioned and discussed along with the lecturer's Ph.D. research, the "HyperCell" project. The topic of the lecture will potentially reach to a challenging discussion of the proactiveness of an architecture related to body movement as one of the lecture's latest concern in Interactive Architecture.