- 20 MayHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 19 MayBook Launch event iA#4
- 13 MayINDESEM'11: Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis, and 4 Workshops by lead by Hyperbody researchers
- 28 AprArchitects Talk: Kas Oosterhuis & Tomasz Jaskiewicz - Forward to Basics_(In)formed Complexity
- 13 AprBook review "Toward a New Kind of Building" on ArchiNed by Piet Vollaard
- 09 AprTomasz Jaskiewicz participates in Expert Meeting "The Vibrancy Effect" at V2_
- 08 AprHyperbody releases the fourth issue of the iA bookzine series; iA#4: Quantum Architecture
- 06 AprAn interview with Kas Oosterhuis by Martin Pot
- 05 ApriWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the DUT.
- 04 AprImmediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich gives lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais
SocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands.
It also indicates the potential of different social (web) data for elucidating various interactions of people with their cities, while pointing out the several biases that have to be taken into account when analyzing these data sources.
The SocialGlass Team: Dr. Alessandro Bozzon, Dr. Stefano Bocconi, PhD Cand. Achilleas Psyllidis, PhD Cand. Jie Yang, MSc ir. Christiaan Titos Bolivar.