- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a talk in Creative Coding Amsterdam 001 "Inhabitants of the Subterranean"
Under the theme of "Inhabitants of Subterranean", Jia-Rey Chang, interpreting himself as a Spatial Inhabitant of Digital Subterranean, will share his finished and also on-going experimental projects mainly focus on how digital tools and creative coding techniques influence the way of his geometric/architectural/spatial design thinking and methodology. The talk will include his works from different aspects of digital/coding application, such as 2D graphic design, 3D geometric simulation, and real-time interactive spatial design.
Theme: Inhabitants of Subterranean
Date: Friday, May 15, 2015
Time: 13:30 - 15:00
Location: A lab, Overhoeksplein 2, Amsterdam
Creative Coding Amsterdam is a community of people interested in all creative aspects of computer programming. It is a place to meet for beginners as well as advanced users, for professionals as well as people coding just for fun. We organize informal events where you can meet up with other creative coding enthusiasts, show your work, learn about their work and create new work together on the fly.