- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
Hyperbody, MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: protoSPACE, Zaal D
Time: 11am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria & Ir. Han Feng
The Hyperbody MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their final review on the 22nd June 2011.
The MSc1 studio steeped into computational explorations at the social, environmental and structural fronts will present bottom-up design strategies aimed at designing a small scale Transferium (Tram station + Information/Experience hub) at the TU Delft campus.
The projects will outline process driven form finding techniques with a special emphasis on subjective and objective data sets co-evolving throughout the design time frame.