- 23 OctDr. Nimish Biloria interviewed by CNN International and Fast Company
- 15 OctDr. Nimish Biloria gives a key note lecture at the ArcIntex Conference: Shaping (un)common grounds at TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 13 OctMedia Studies Lecture Series:Tim Geurtjens from Joris Laarman Lab lectures at Protospace
- 26 SepAchilleas Psyllidis and a group of Researchers from Web Information Systems & Delft Data Science are participating in New Horizons Festival
- 17 SepABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
- 09 SepMSc2 student projects Reflectego & RoboZoo featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 09 SepAmbiguous Topology performance featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 08 SepSina Mostafavi and Matthew Tanti publish and present in eCAADe2014(NCC, UK): DESIGN TO FABRICATION INTEGRATION AND MATERIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
- 04 SepKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier lecture and chair session, respectively, at the What's the Matter conference in Barcelona.
- 09 JulDr. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Jia-Rey Chang publish papers in the 3rd issue of Archidoct
At the awards ceremony of the German Design Club (DDC), Hyperbody was awarded the silver medal for its InteractiveWall in the category 'product' of the 'GUTE GESTALTUNG 11' competition which had 570 entries. The silver DDC Award is a German design award of the highest order.
Since 1989 the DDC Award stands for quality in interdisciplinary design concepts across a range of industries. Based in Germany, the jury committee has launched the DDC Exchange programme to promote excellence in design beyond national frontiers and to reward national as well as international manufacturers and designers. The DDC design competition recognizes exemplary finished works and aspires to play a role in determining the present and future of design itself. DDC focuses on evaluating design in practice, highlighting the best of the best.
The innovative project by Festo, Hyperbody and Burkhardt Leitner constructiv was already nominated for the Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2011 and received the Good Design Award of the Chicago Althenaeum.