- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
The ACADIA 2010 conference will focus on the changing nature of information and its impact on architectural education, research and practice. With the ever-increasing integration of information technologies in the design laboratory, the discipline of architecture has changed profoundly in recent years. The emerging fields of digital fabrication, generative and evolutionary modeling among others, are now at the core of investigations in a growing community of digital design practitioners and researchers.
ACADIA 2010 will explore the ways designers, architects, engineers and scientists collect, analyze and assemble information through computational systems that redefine the notions of design performance and optimization, evolutionary and responsive models. These notions are today inherently related to the possibilities and limitations offered by our increasing computational capabilities, and the way information shapes relations between the human, the environment, and the machine.