- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Sina Mostafavi Lecutres on Informed Design to Production Systems at Algorithms and Actualization Symposium at AA school in London.
ALGORITHMS & ACTUALISATION is a one-day international conference put forth by the PhD in Architectural Design students at the Architectural Association. The symposium will explore the theoretical and design-oriented implications of computation in PhD design research at various scales. Discussions will centre on techniques and methods,the effects of new design paradigms, current ongoing interdisciplinary research and how, by setting up innovative methodologies, computation can be used on a multitude of levels. Organised by Elif Erdine and Ali Farzaneh. PhD Researchers Sarat Babu (UCL Bartlett), Elif Erdine (AA), Ali Farzaneh (AA), Kostas Grigoriadis (RCA), Sina Mostafavi (TU Delft), Greig Paterson (UCL Bartlett)
Keynote Speakers: Mark Burry,John Frazer and Xavier de Kestelier
More Info: http://www.aaschool.ac.uk/VIDEO/lecture.php?ID=2668