- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Dr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as the Program Committee member for the upcoming ICAT2E2017 (International conference on advanced technologies enhancing education), Qingdao, China. The conference will be held from the 18th March till the 20th March 2017.
The aim of this conference is to provide a worldwide forum, where the international participants can share their research knowledge and ideas on the recent and latest research on AT2E and map out the directions for future researchers and collaborations. Researchers and graduate students are welcomed to participate in the conference to exchange research findings in the frontier areas of Technologies Enhancing Education.