- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
The book chapter "A Platform for Urban Analytics and Semantic Data Integration in City Planning", by Achilleas Psyllidis, Alessandro Bozzon, Stefano Bocconi, and Christiaan Titos Bolivar, has recently been published in "Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City – New Technologies and the Future of the Built Environment", by Springer.
The book is part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science Series (Vol. 527, Series ISSN: 1865-0929), and is edited by Gabriela Celani, David Moreno Sperling, and Juarez Moara Santos Franco.
Access to the online version of the book is available on SpringerLink.