- 16 NovKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at SCALELESSSEAMLESS - International Symposium on integrated planning processes
- 14 Nov McNeel Hackfest in protoSPACE
- 12 OctFabrication Based Design and RhinoVAULT workshop
- 11 OctBook launch presentation: Hyperbody, First Decade of Interactive Architecture
- 30 AugHenriette Bier @ Blankensee-Colloquium 2012 on Neighborhood Technologies
- 29 JunMSc1 reNDSM Design Studio Final Reviews @ NDSM loods
- 23 MayLunch Lecture by ROK partners Silvan Oesterle and Matthias Rippman
- 07 MayLecture: Digital Prototyping by Jeroen van Ameijde
- 07 MayHot-Cold Transition Workshop, protoSPACE, 7th - 12th of May 2012
- 23 AprLecture: Cognition, People and Design
PAN Architects, a seed from HyperBODY, is featured in Zeppelin Magazine no. 92. Zeppelin is the most representative and also the oldest publication of architecture in Romania. The published article displays work by PAN Architects exploring parametric digital techniques and morphogenetic strategies to design and make innovative non-standard architectural objects. The article also includes a contribution by Chris Kievid, featuring the HyperBODY Spring 2009 MSC2 design studio.
PAN Architects is a young international architectural practice which operates at the forefront of digital design. Their work and research is focused on exploring innovative computational tools, techniques and processes, including MAS (Multi Agent Systems), parametric associative design, morphogenic design strategies and mass-customization. The aim of the office is to implement a high level of interdisciplinary research into our built objects. PAN Architects fends for blending aesthetic and technical issues into innovative engineered non-standard designs.
Palfi and Nascimento were colleagues at HyperBODY, the department of research in non-standard and interactive architecture from TUDelft University. Their diploma projects won a nomination at Archiprix in 2010/2011. This two PAN members are guest instructors at the most recent workshops tutored by HyperBODY.
download article: PAN Architects: a seed from Hyperbody
for more information: zeppelin-magazine