- 25 Jun25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
- 23 Jun23 June - 1 July, Dr. Nimish Biloria presents Swarm Scapes and associated Swarm intelligence based research at the ICSI 2016
- 23 Jun23rd June, Henriette Bier lectures on D2RP processes and Kite-powered Robotic Building at the Rotterdam Academy of Architecture and Urban Design
- 21 JunProf. Kas Oosterhuis, Dr. Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Sina Mostafavi lecture at KNAW-symposium "Next Generation Architecture"
- 20 Jun20-21 June Henriette Bier, Ana Anton and Serban Bodea participate in first workshop on Kite-powered Robotic Building Systems
- 20 Jun20 June Sina Mostafavi lectures at AA visiting school 2016 in Istanbul
- 07 Jun7-9 June Henriette Bier lectures and leads a seminar on Robotic Building as Design-to-Robotic-Production and Operation at Roma 3
- 06 Jun6 - 9 June, Dr. Nimish Biloria lectures and develops strategic research collaboration with Cardiff University, UK.
- 03 JunHyperbody showcases two interactive installations at IFoT 2016 Grand Finale
- 01 JunHenriette Bier presents Robotic Environments at ShellMech symposium
Hyperbody showcases two interactive installations at IFoT 2016 Grand Finale
From 1 -3 June 2016, Delft will host the International Festival of Technology (IFoT) that features technology, music and art.
At the Grand Finale on June 3 2016, from 16.00 – 00.30 h, the Delft campus will be transformed into a giant stage for mind-blowing technology, awesome music, curious art and a highly varied food court. You will be amazed in every corner of the festival area. Entry is free of charge.
Textrinium will be exhibited in the 'Bazar'. The Bazar is the vibrant heart of the festival. A playground with a variety of colourful projects. Test the latest sports and games, escape from reality in a virtual 3D environment, search for clues and solve puzzles with your friends whilst locked in the escape room.
Robozoo will be exhibited at 'Future Industry'. What will the industry of the future be like? Will you see robots everywhere you go? Help solve a major security issue, visit the factory with futuristic algae, take on heavy duty tasks made easy and be 3D scanned in a flash.