- 04 NovParametric Design Workshop on Form and Component at Southeast University of China
- 29 OctLecture Nimish Biloria at Design + Code Conference at the Ducth Design Week
- 27 Oct'Hypnosis' Lecture and workshop by Peter Macapia/labDORA on developing aggregate architectural studies
- 23 OctTomasz Jaskiewicz, PhD candidate of Hyperbody, presents paper at the ACADIA 2010 conference
- 19 OctDr. Ir. J.C. (Hans) Hubers wins best paper award in ASCAAD 2010 conference in Fez, Maroc
- 15 OctHyperbody invited at Architecture Biennale Beijing 2010: Schools Exhibition
- 14 OctMuscle projects and Minor installation - Cloud_4 featured in the main programme of the Lodz Design Festival in Poland
- 07 OctTomasz Jaskiewicz, PhD candidate of Hyperbody, guest critic at IaaC
Prof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
Polypodium, as part of Beirut Design Week, is hosting seven speakers and two sessions around the theme of Growing Sustainability.
On Tuesday 24 May at 7 pm at Polypod, architects Aram Yeretzian, Kas Oosterhuis and Maha Nasrallah will showcase their architectural work followed by a moderated discussion on advancing sustainable building strategies beyond current practice.
On Thursday 26 May at 7 pm at Polypod, Nour Kays of NK design, Waleed Jad and Marc Metni of Waste, and Ziad Abichaker of GGRIL, will speak about their process as they recycle everyday trash into usable and well-designed objects.
Polypodium invites local and global luminaries to bring people together to discuss ideas and the creative process. The events take place within our informal studio space, which encourages more personal interaction with the speakers. So far the series have involved graphic designers, authors, thought-leaders, product designers, architects, filmmakers, artists, and information designers.