- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
The book chapter "A Platform for Urban Analytics and Semantic Data Integration in City Planning", by Achilleas Psyllidis, Alessandro Bozzon, Stefano Bocconi, and Christiaan Titos Bolivar, has recently been published in "Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City – New Technologies and the Future of the Built Environment", by Springer.
The book is part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science Series (Vol. 527, Series ISSN: 1865-0929), and is edited by Gabriela Celani, David Moreno Sperling, and Juarez Moara Santos Franco.
Access to the online version of the book is available on SpringerLink.