- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
third V2_AR Ecosystem augmented reality expert meeting, V2 will identify the current developments in the field beyond the hype. Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series, is even more open than the previous editions: artists, developers, designers and other experts are given the opportunity to present their projects to the community of AR enthusiasts.
Chris Kievid will present the project protoSPACE 3.0. Located in the Faculty of Architecture at TU Delft, protoSPACE 3.0 is a unique, state of the art multi-purpose facility designed for the development of non-standard, virtual and interactive architecture. In this initial phase, protoSPACE 3.0 is built up of several components that facilitate one-to-one, file-to-factory production, ubiquitous sensing and immersive content presentation.
More information of time and location at V2 website