- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
Architecture Days (Zilele Arhitecturii) is the most significant event organized entirely by students here, in Cluj-Napoca. It is the result of coordinated efforts of students of architecture, urban planning, arts and other related fields throughout Cluj-Napoca.
Our main theme for this year's lectures is 'Creative Research', a domain growing in popularity in Romania nowadays, but never sufficing in information. Our lectures aim to attract the attention of the public towards the knowledge gathered from interesting research projects in order to enrich the cultural and social life of our city. Our desire is to create the opportunity to present creative people and their ideas in an environment of open communication between students, architects, professors, local and international lecturers.
This year the event will take place between the 23rd and 26th of June 2016.
From InterFACE to interACT
The lecture will deliver essential notions of "Interactive Architecture". The contents include a brief introduction, the current architectural developments, the related technologies of Interactive Architecture. As a pioneer experimenting group in Interactive Architecture, the previous and current developing interactive projects of HyperBody Research Group will be mentioned and discussed along with the lecturer's Ph.D. research, the "HyperCell" project. The topic of the lecture will potentially reach to a challenging discussion of the proactiveness of an architecture related to body movement as one of the lecture's latest concern in Interactive Architecture.