- 24 MarInternational Colloquium: Design-to-Robotic-Production & -Operation (D2RP&O)
- 18 Mar18th of March Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi participate in international symposium Les formes du digital at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 MarMarch 14th - June 19th Robotic Building team participates in the exhibition Imprimer le monde at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 Mar14 March 15:00h Lecture by Jose Sanchez: Architecture for the commons
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis holds masterclass The How and Why of Parametric Design on Tuesday 14 March 16.00h during Design Days Dubai 2017
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis exhibits his parametric Body Chair at Design Days Dubai 2017 from 14-18 March 2017
- 10 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the 2017 eCaaDe conference: Sharing of computable Knowledge, ShoCK!
- 06 FebFibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
- 03 FebFriday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
- 24 JanHenriette Bier acts as reviewer for Elsevier Journal Automation in Construction
Organized by the independently established Hyperbody chair the new MSc track in Architecture on Non-standard and Interactive Architecture [NS&IA] has been launched in September 2008. The main goal of the program is implementing innovative architecture with state-of-the-art material and information logistics. In this context, Non-standard Architecture (NA) is defined as an architecture that departs from modernist, repetitive, mass-production principles in order to address complexity, variation, and mass-customization. Furthermore, interactivity in architecture (IA) is addressed at the level where building components and buildings become dynamic, acting and reacting in response to environmental and user-specific needs. Students without prior computing and software knowledge may join Hyperbody design studios and workshops that introduce students at MSc1 & MSc2 level to the basics of NS&IA, while advancing at MSc3 & MSc4 level expertise in parametric and scripting-based design for NS&IA. Worldwide renowned guest lecturers and tutors are joining for both theoretically inspiring lectures and practical workshops to be hosted in protoSPACE. Furthermore, Rapid Fabrication and Prototyping sessions held in protoSPACE allow students to build either scaled models or 1:1 components of their projects. Students from all semesters participate in provided vertical-studio activities, allowing for exchange of knowledge and experience between different student groups. Additionally, special shared activities are organized in connection to the newly formulated Interactive Environments Minor, organized in close cooperation with the faculty of Industrial Design.
Enrolment period education
The enrolment period for education of the spring semester of 2010-2011 will run from Monday November 22nd 11.00 am until Friday December 3rd 12.00 pm (midnight). If you want to participate in any education activities next semester, enrolment is compulsory. Be sure to enrol on time, because there is no possibility to enrol afterwards.
The enrolment programme will be available from November 22nd onwards on the BK Student Portal (http://bk.students.tudelft.nl).
Please note that there are admission requirements in the Master program. For more information see: http://www.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=e9390317-e321-4e46-a9de-96c394cee00e&lang=en