- 29 JanDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as board member OCEAN Design Research Association
- 29 JanNext Generation Building special issue: info-matter, edited by Dr. Nimish Biloria and Matias Del Campo is out now.
- 27 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: EXPO 2025 (World Expo Rotterdam 2025)
- 26 JanHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish paper on Structural Optimization for Materially Informed D2RP
- 15 JanJoint PhD student Tiantian Du joins Hyperbody
- 12 Jan Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi discuss how robotic processes improve the built environment in Delta interview
- 04 JanFibrous Smart Material Topologies initiated by Dr. Nimish Biloria has received funding from 3TU.Bouw and will be implemented in collaboration with TU Eindhoven, U Twente and EURECAT
- 26 NovHyperbody MSc2 studios "Design To Robotic Production" and "Inter-Activating Environments" prototypes at exhibition "Synthetic 2015"
- 24 NovProf. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at Dubai Chamber of Commerce on 24th of November at 13:30. The lecture is entitled: "Unchaining The Building Industry"
- 12 NovSocialGlass is among the selected projects to be presented at 'De Veranderende Stad' Exhibition in Amsterdam
Dr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Delft Data Science Seminar on "Social Data Science for Workforce Management"
Thursday 28 May 2015 - 14.30 to 18.00
Lecture Hall Chip - Faculty EEMCS - TU Delft
Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft
Delft Data Science (DDS) organizes a series of seminars. These seminars address the challenges and opportunities emerging from large quantities of heterogeneous, complex, networked and dynamic data influencing virtually all socio-economic domains.
We aim to bring the main economic, industrial, societal and academic stakeholders together to jointly discuss how to address the challenges and optimally exploit the opportunities related to big data in the years to come.